• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    A lot of the stuff they are reporting on Perry makes it sound like he is lucky to have survived this long? Organ failure from opioid abuse?

:nailbite:
    My brother was a big fan of the show and I was living with him at the time, so I watched it too. You could see him get super skinny off and on during the shows run. I figured he was on and off of something bad. Never followed any Hollywood gossip, so I didn’t know for certain, but signs were there.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He was a good comedic actor, sure, "Friends" but "The Whole Nine Yards" and "Fools Rush In" were pretty good movies. "Studio 60" was an underrated show.

...but the number of people going on and on like they actually knew the guy is just weird.

BTW- I'll await some investigation (which will happen and will get out)....but generally, people don't just accidentally drown in their hot tubs without something causing them to....be less able to help themselves. Anyhoo, you gotta die from something.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    He was a good comedic actor, sure, "Friends" but "The Whole Nine Yards" and "Fools Rush In" were pretty good movies. "Studio 60" was an underrated show.

...but the number of people going on and on like they actually knew the guy is just weird.

BTW- I'll await some investigation (which will happen and will get out)....but generally, people don't just accidentally drown in their hot tubs without something causing them to....be less able to help themselves. Anyhoo, you gotta die from something.
    Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip was a fantastic show. I wish they would have had more than 1 season.

He was also very good on the West Wing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Rehab 14(?) times and detox 64 times. Has to end sometime.
    Yeah, years of drug and alcohol abuse took a toll on his innards. I saw a report that he had multiple stomach surgeries and at one point in time he almost died because his colon burst. He was a mess internally.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you recall Emily Miller of "Emily Gets a Gun" book fame, she apparently went out with him once. She outlines (most of*) the date here in a very tasteful, respectful way.

He sounded like a really down to earth guy. A bit out of touch due to his fame, but nice guy none the less.

*You have to be a paid subscriber to hear the whole story.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Hot tubs are just dangerous. Once as a young man in Vegas I was naked with my woman in a hot tub and got hit with a waterjet right in the o-ring! I found out very quickly I was an "exit only" guy. Took me a few minutes to get the mood going again. Damn whisky made me do it !

Top Bottom