• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Expect to see orange plastic fencing demarking where their permitted activity is to take place. If you enter this area to engage the protestors, you are advised not to be carrying.

Having never protested or demonstrated, the rules regarding such is unknown to me. The city would permit an activity that would directly impede lawful commerce?

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    Isn't Governor a lifelong title like President, and then make it ~50% of their Governors are in prison? heh

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    And still voting Democrat in elections no doubt...:)

i made a comment on facebook a few weeks ago about the primary elections in our area, and how you needed a photo id, of if you were from illinois a death certifcate would work!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    This particular gun store has been targeted several times in the past by the liberals. Rogue priest Father Fleiger (nickname "Snuffy" as he once said gun dealers should be snuffed) is sure to be there along with Jesse if he isn't causing trouble somewhere else.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have shopped at Chucks many times. OK place, he is fair in business dealings, and a good citizen. I wish we could say that of "not a real reverend" jackson, that bogus activist priest and the other knuckleheads that are bullying Chucks.

Top Bottom