• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's a fun story. Two men have come forward about an incident involving the Atlanta PD during a traffic stop. The victims allege that they were pulled out of their car at gunpoint, searched without consent, and then in plain view, strip-searched and checked one of then men's anus for drugs.

APD has officially stated that they are seeing evidence of inappropriate behavior from their officers. Good for them -- I am relieved that they aren't covering it up.

To the rest of you out there... you better "watch your six," if you get my drift. We are fighting a War on Drugs, and we can't win wars by playing nice. :n00b:

APD Unit Investigated Over Public Strip Search Claims

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm glad it sounds like those officers are going to be dealt with appropriately. Even though, the few bad ones make headlines and make the rest of the good officers look bad, it almost makes it worth it when they are caught and dealt with.

It shows those who choose to believe that there is a "blue wall of silence" that no one is above the law and that good officers like to see the bad officers punished just as much as anyone else. Maybe even more than most others.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This kind of thing should dispel any myths that the War on Drugs doesn't kill our liberties and privacy. It absolutely does, whether you do drugs or not. The guy interviewed in the video clip says that he has seen LOTS of complaints about public strip searches.

Burr Head

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Are you sure this really happened? I'm a cop and I'll be damned if I'd ever look at another dude's ass let alone touch it. I don't care if you got the mother load of black tar heroin stuck in there!!!
    BH

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    It has been a long time since I have been pulled over. But if this starts happening here in Indiana. Let me say this. That dog ain't going to hunt.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Whoohoo! Off to go speeding right now! Do you LEO's prefer me to be wearing drawers or do you like the convenience of a perp going commando? For the record..I believe not a word of this.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    For the record..I believe not a word of this.
    The department making a statement like that lends a lot of credibility to the allegations. Lord knows the typical response is deny, deny, deny. I applaud them for (hopefully) ridding their own house of bad apples.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBsIcRZBh3A]YouTube - Chevy Chase as Fletch - "Moon River"[/ame]

and

At least they teach the proper procedure at the academy.
    :twocents:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqolwZoj8RA&feature=related]YouTube - Family Guy - Cavity Search[/ame]

:laugh:

Top Bottom