• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have a small issue with him putting the woman in between. But I won't judge because I wasn't in the situation, nor have I been, thankfully.

For me, the moral issue isn't really there. He used her for concealment against the distracted robber. Had the robber been covering him or had already engaged him and he used her for cover, I could see a huge wrong there.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    If the robber took a misplaced shot and missed hitting another person, are you at all liable?
    Is your question
    "missed hitting another person"? Meaning the shot hit no one?
    or
    "missed, hitting another person"? Meaning the shot missed the intended target, and hit someone else?

I'm guessing the latter.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'm just wondering why the robber would bypass the entire line and rob the guy at the front of it, rather than hitting the people already using the ATM or anyone else in line. It seems to me that the people at the ATM would have a much better chance of getting him money rather than a guy waiting for one...

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Turns out this was Venezuela. The people in line are waiting to make deposits. I am pretty sure the would-be victim is a cop.

[video=youtube;y5xcoOPgzrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5xcoOPgzrA[/video]

Top Bottom