• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Not too much on this story yet. Sounds like a white male about 5'11'' 160lbs broke in the Carmel house. He shot a 17 year old female that lives there.

Robbery in Carmel

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    A young girl (17) was home and was the one shot. It is Fall Break for most schools, so kids are home this week.

I guess even Carmel isn't safe from low-life scum. Hope the girl is OK.

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Yea, the've updated the story since I posted.
    The 17 year old girl was home from school for fall break. She was the one that was shot in the leg.

The white male suspect, described as 5'11" tall, weighing around 160 pounds, fled the residence on foot. He is said to be wearing a gray sweatshirt, jeans and a black mask. He is considered to be armed and dangerous.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Happened not far from me. Never seen so many police cars speeding down the road behind my house.

Glad to hear that the girl is going to be ok physically, but mentally she will be a wreck for a long time. Criminal is lucky the girl wasn't armed.

And hearing they haven't caught the guy yet, I sit hear typing, my pistol at my side, safety off.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Used to drive the middle school bus in that neighborhood, probably drove past the house about 400 times. Why do I have a pistol on my hip at home again?

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Odd that there isn't more coverage of this.

Hate to say but WE just don't know the details, angry boyfriend or school feud or legit armed robbery?

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Not surprised. Been a rash of home break ins around this area. Fishers etc. Dangerous when some one comes in knowing there is an occupant in the home.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I had a scary incident about a week ago. It was my work at home day and so I was sleeping in a bit. I woke up to the sound of my back doorbell ringing. I thought maybe it was my girlfriend needing to get back in the house as she had just left about ten minutes earlier. Peeked out the back window and some stranger is standing there with the storm door open, and they simply would not leave. I retrieved my handgun and kept an eye on the door in case whoever it was decided to break in. Long story short, it turned out to be my neighbors babysitter...a rough, scary looking woman. She has no idea how close she came to meeting my little friend. :draw:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I had a scary incident about a week ago. It was my work at home day and so I was sleeping in a bit. I woke up to the sound of my back doorbell ringing. I thought maybe it was my girlfriend needing to get back in the house as she had just left about ten minutes earlier. Peeked out the back window and some stranger is standing there with the storm door open, and they simply would not leave. I retrieved my handgun and kept an eye on the door in case whoever it was decided to break in. Long story short, it turned out to be my neighbors babysitter...a rough, scary looking woman. She has no idea how close she came to meeting my little friend. :draw:
    Something like this? :D

The2520Simpsons2520-2520Crazy2520Cat2520Lady.gif

Top Bottom