• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I am trying to get a LTR assembled so I can make it to the next one in Rochester. Only Tech Sights still to go, and a weekend off from work; couldn't have made it to this one even if I had the LTR assembled.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I went to my first Appleseed recently in Nashville, IN. It was a great experience and I learned a lot. I am registered for my next one already in Noblesville (July 7&8). For those of you reading this who have not tried going to Appleseed - Just go. You will wonder why you waited.

ilovemyjeep

Marksman
    Dec 19, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Well, Its Tuesday, and I think I may be almost recovered from my first Appleseed experience! I 'll be honest....it was draining..... and it also was raining, and hailing. :) Good educational experience, good humor, good coaching, lots of history, the people I was with were all encouraging, and just an all around great weekend!! The staff were marvelously adept at noting when one of us needed some input and aid. Loads of encouragement and positive comments. Just an all positive weekend! When an opportunity comes around for you to participate in an appleseed event, you won't regret going!

Thank you all, Auntie Bellum, Fireaxes, Steve, and Courtlynd, as well as everyone in the group for making it a successful weekend!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom