Rochester. FOP Lodge 143 Gun Show -Saturday, April 13, 2024.Fulton County Historical Society Museum, On US 31.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Any live reports for those of us that missed out? Was there any fun milsurps? I think "historical society" and "gunshow" and my mind goes to milsurps.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    There was some. It's a small one day show so it doesn't attract any of the large gunshow dealers which is a good thing in my estimation. Much more of the 'stuff I dug out of the garage' type of items,.......very few new guns in boxes. I didn't find anything to buy other than a couple of books I'd never seen anywhere else although I was tempted by an old Werndl single shot rifle so yeah, that was an 1880's milsurp I suppose. Can't say I saw much of anything of general WWII type surplus this show. There are always a few tables of WWII US military arms but I look at that much more as a collectible display,....no way I'd ever be interested in spending the money to buy any of those items. Did see a fair number of off-brand WWI rifles,.....a couple of Dutch Mannlichers, a German Commission rifle, one fairly nice Chilean Mauser,......but nothing I thought a steal from the tagged price. The Werndl seemed pretty fairly marked at $600.

The weather was way too nice. Crowd was pretty thin most of the day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom