• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    The Rochester FOP Lodge 143 Gun Show will be held next on Apr 15th, 2023 with additional shows on Sep 9th, 2023, and Nov 11th, 2023 in Rochester, IN. This Rochester gun show is held at Fulton County Museum and hosted by FOP Lodge 143.

I always enjoy this show. Eclectic mix of items, lot of older stuff,.....I'll be there with a couple of tables of my junk. If I'm in my 'normal' spot I'll be in the larger north room along the west wall. Look for dark brown leather-like table coverings,.....that'll be me. No telling what I might have. Next week is dedicated to digging stuff out.

Hours
    • Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
    Admission
    General: $4.00
    Children 12 & under: Free with adult.
    Free Parking
    Description
    Great food available. Friendliest dealers around. Come spend the day with us. Museum will be open to public. Buy-Sell-Trade.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Pretty quiet show, the weather was probably too nice. Almost nobody there from 8-10, picked up mid-day, then tapered off again in the afternoon. It was PACKED during the fifteen minutes everyone was breaking down to leave. I think maybe the 3PM close takes some people by surprise and the few straggles who come in at the end are frantically trying to see things as they're rolling out the door.

Top Bottom