WTT: Rock River Entry Operator... trading DOWN!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    TRADED

I am looking to trade my 2011 Rock River Entry Operator AR15 for a more basic, entry level AR (for a project). This is your chance to upgrade your budget AR into something new!

Here are the specs of the RRA Entry Operator:

Rock River Arms: NEW! RRA LAR-15 Entry Operator2

22e8aca9.jpg

2f002090.jpg

This is a significantly upgraded AR made with high quality parts. Chrome lined BCG, 2-stage trigger, tactical flash hider come standard on this model. (Optic and rear MBUS not included) Please note, unless your AR has an upgraded stock and ERGO grip - I will be replacing the Operator stock with a more basic multi-position stock and grip. We don't need to include any mags - we each can just keep what we have.

I bought this rifle last year and have run 10 or so magazines through it. It is one of several AR's that I own and is very near to being BRAND NEW condition. There are no scratches or blemishes. You can certainly inspect it and determine for yourself. My gun is complete with RRA hardcase and all manufacturers literature.

In all, this is a $1000 rifle. With my keeping the stock/grip - it might be a $900 setup. I would like to trade for your basic/entry level AR + $300 cash from you. Your trade must be a quality build. I am not interested in a "franken-build" with parts and accessories from all over the globe. I prefer black - but it will be refinished anyway so no big deal.

If you have interest - let me know what you have and we can go from there.

I am in Columbus, IN and do prefer FTF dealings. I will require to see an Indiana drivers license and LTC permit.

f327e5a5.jpg

d5ccaa58.jpg

Last edited:

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    So are you wanting to put your rifle to stock with a grip and stock then trade? Making the rail the only upgraded part? Lil confused, sorry.

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    We are Rock River dealers and this rifle will also have chrome BCG, 2 stage trigger, winter trigger guard, and tactical flash hider as upgrades. Very nice rifles for under a $1000. Good Luck.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom