Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That people can be killed with weapons other than guns, to me, has never been a particularly effective argument against gun control.

Presumably, we carry guns and use guns for self-defense because we think they are more effective...at killing...sorry, ending threats than knives. At least I do.

Gun control is wrong, not because there are other weapons, but because I have the right to defend myself with the tool of my choice.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Wonder where he is from and how he got here.
    He graduated from Rockford East High and Rock Valley College and worked in a clothing store.
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cul...cused-killing-four-people-mass-stabbing-spree

It looks like he has been several years, maybe his whole life. Maybe his family dates back to the early 1800s in Texas. I doubt that his origins has anything to do with the crime. Over the years there have probably been numerous descendants of the pilgrims who had committed heinous crimes.

Reactions: Leo

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He graduated from Rockford East High and Rock Valley College and worked in a clothing store.
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cul...cused-killing-four-people-mass-stabbing-spree

It looks like he has been several years, maybe his whole life. Maybe his family dates back to the early 1800s in Texas. I doubt that his origins has anything to do with the crime. Over the years there have probably been numerous descendants of the pilgrims who had committed heinous crimes.

Thanks.

I won't add him to the "Those Good Ol Illegal Aliens" thread.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Please explain to the group why you hate white people. :cool:

Top Bottom