Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (teaser trailer)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Just watched Stars Wars 7 last night. Extremely surprised at how good it was. Maybe Rogue One will give us an idea of who Rey's parents are! She is definitely a Kenobi, HAS to be.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh man, I hadn't thought of this, but a lot of the stromtroopers during this era should still be clones.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just watched Stars Wars 7 last night. Extremely surprised at how good it was. Maybe Rogue One will give us an idea of who Rey's parents are! She is definitely a Kenobi, HAS to be.

Nope, they won't touch the "major" characters. They may be mentioned, but that's about it.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I'm excited for it. Seems to me that since the Mouse has taken it over, they are interested in producing more content based upons the fans demanding more. They want to know more about the story, about what was going on throughout the galaxy, aside from the main characters of the original trilogy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm excited for it. Seems to me that since the Mouse has taken it over, they are interested in producing more content based upons the fans demanding more. They want to know more about the story, about what was going on throughout the galaxy, aside from the main characters of the original trilogy.

Yep, Disney is going to make SW movies until the end of time.... one coming out each year, alternating between the episodes and the anthologies. I honestly expect the anthologies to be better.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Top Bottom