• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Fair warning. That kind of talk is treading very close to the line and there are no second chances. Permabans will occur.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Fair warning. That kind of talk is treading very close to the line and there are no second chances. Permabans will occur.
    Do it. I think the OP is trouble waiting for a problem to happen. Set up a poll and let us vote him off INGO island.

I know, I know, this is why you took away Negative Rep but I never used that anyway.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do it. I think the OP is trouble waiting for a problem to happen. Set up a poll and let us vote him off INGO island.

I know, I know, this is why you took away Negative Rep but I never used that anyway.
    Wow... whats up with the hate?:dunno:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

Am I missing the sarcasm here? I've looked at OPs other posts and your comment has me kinda going:dunno:

scttnieman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    southeast indy
    I'm not trying to cause any problems I didn't think that posting a link to sign a petition which I've always been told that is how your suppose to do things the non-violent way and if it goes against the rules of the forum I'm sorry and it will be the last of its kind. and in my opinion we shouldn't have to sign a petition to get this done. That is it and I'm sorry if i broken any rules posted in the wrong forum

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm not trying to cause any problems I didn't think that posting a link to sign a petition which I've always been told that is how your suppose to do things the non-violent way and if it goes against the rules of the forum I'm sorry and it will be the last of its kind. and in my opinion we shouldn't have to sign a petition to get this done. That is it and I'm sorry if i broken any rules posted in the wrong forum

The problem is that when you start using words like "treason" to describe a public figure such as a Senator or a President, invariably someone will suggest violence. And, in fact, that happened almost immediately in this thread, although luckily for the poster it was vague enough that he didn't find himself permabanned. I invite you to read this thread for more information:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n/12952-posting_about_inciting_civil_war.html

scttnieman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    southeast indy
    The problem is that when you start using words like "treason" to describe a public figure such as a Senator or a President, invariably someone will suggest violence. And, in fact, that happened almost immediately in this thread, although luckily for the poster it was vague enough that he didn't find himself permabanned. I invite you to read this thread for more information:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n/12952-posting_about_inciting_civil_war.html

When I posted the link I did not mean any violence I have now gone and read the thread you said to and I will keep that in mind from now on. I also am not the one that said "treason" but it doesn't matter at this point. And once again I'm sorry for any trouble that my posting has caused that was not the purpose of my original post.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    When I posted the link I did not mean any violence I have now gone and read the thread you said to and I will keep that in mind from now on. I also am not the one that said "treason" but it doesn't matter at this point. And once again I'm sorry for any trouble that my posting has caused that was not the purpose of my original post.

My warning was not necessarily directed specifically at you. However, the whole first part of your link was a definition of the act of treason, which set the tone for the whole petition. That was then followed up with an offer to buy rope by another member. Taken in its entirety, another warning regarding the topic seemed appropriate before it became necessary to ban anyone.

Top Bottom