• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I am going to try and get down there on Sat. for the day and walk the floor. Im ready to go...just need to convince the wife to go or find someone else too.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My father in law told me he got me an NRA membership so I could get in free, but it hasn't shown up yet. I'm hopeful it arrives before the convention.

Still no sign of my membership yet.It's been close to a month. Should I be worried? How long does it generally take to enroll new members?

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Planning to be around Thursday Evening & Friday ... Saturady now looks to be 'booked' *** ... and then back for part of Sunday; I don't know what activities I'll check into.

*** This is the (Sat 4/26) when EVERYTHING is scheduled. NRA-AM; A famility wedding; church 'community service projects' day; work "volunteer" community service projects day; and it is also the opening day for Fishers/HSE youth baseball season ... since I'm a coach in granson's first year I have to be at that; but no Idea on schedule for it yet

and there is one more thing but ...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have to work Saturday and Sunday 11a-7p, bad planning on my part :( Friday I'll be there though. Hope to have the Hartatac.com Tshirts by then.

Top Bottom