• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goober45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Was there 4 hours Friday with wife, we had a great time. Got to meet Gunny, free t-shirts, and bought a bunch of stuff in the Nra store. I should of never went over and handled some of the Sigs, cause it is going to cost me money in the future lol.
    Going back Sat. night for Stand and Fight rally, cant wait.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I just got back. It was my first convention and it exceeded my expectations. Anyone else notice how "positive" everyone was? I didn't hear anyone talking about bans or runs or anything, just guns and freedom. It was really pretty awesome.

I spoke to several people from big companies and small companies and they were all really cool. Everyone took the time to answer questions and educate. Really super awesome.

Everyone was really nice.

SQWRLZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Worked a crapload of hours all week, so I took Friday off!
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday for me.
    Hopefully I can get into the Defensive Shooting Skills Development session tomorrow, it is a double room event and it was jam-packed plus standing room with people crowded outside both doors today.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I guess I missed them, other than the few booths in the collectors area. Wish I'd have started at that end. I hit it last and by that time I was just ready to go.

Yah, if you just saw the tactical AR type stuff up front and glossed over everything else you missed a bunch of great stuff. I saw every 'old west' gun maker and their stuff...as well as Winchester and Colt Old West remakes. Pretty awesome. I skipped 99% of the AR type stuff as I just don't care that much right now...but honed in on all reloading stuff as well as Historic or Old West type stuff....

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was there Saturday. More people there than you could shake a stick at. Lots of cools stuff to see. A once in a lifetime thing.

Throwsstones

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2013
    Morgan county
    Had a great time!!! Been a life member for over 20 years and a member since the 70's. The Wife joined last year and Loves to shoot ! Took my mother in law ( shooter) and brother in law. We all had good time.

j22in

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Indy West
    Just got back. Had a great time. Soooo much to see. I got to handle some optics and pistols that I was interested in. I wish I could have made it to some of the seminars and such, just too busy.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went Saturday for a little while until the STAND and FIGHT rally and concert. That was totally awesome, Loved seeing Larry Potterfield get his award and a fully restored Winchester 73 from Turnball! Loved Sara Evans and Alabama! And Sarah Palin was funny as hell! I never knew waterboarding was how we baptized Terrorists, until she explained it! Also went back today sat through the collectors awards which was interesting. Then milled around the exhibits met Jerry Miculek, Michael Bane. Watched Cam Edwards interview Chris Cheng. Then went to listen to Uncle Ted! That was hilarious! Then went and listen to Chris Cheng's talk on the Fundamentals of marksmanship and how he won Top Shot. Interesting guy it will be interesting to follow his career.

Last edited:

CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    I went today. I had a great time. I really wish I would have been able to spend two days there. I bought some of the limited edition mags from Magpul and got couple packs of the dummy cartridges there also. I bought a Geissele Hi Speed NM trigger and carried out what seemed like 30 pounds of literature. Today was a great day.

Top Bottom