• ...and so much more!
  • IronHorseman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Fort Branch
    E-mail message

From: mail@ronpaul2008.com(Ron*Paul*2008) Date: Tue, Feb 26, 2008, 4:41pm (CST+1) To:
    Subject: Ron Paul Is On the Indiana Ballot, and We Have Three New Field Staff! Reply*to: Ron_Paul_2008_ncknh@cpro30.com
    February 26, 2008
    Fellow Indiana Ron Paul supporters:
    Two pieces of very good news for the campaign in the Hoosier State: Ron Paul is now on the ballot for Indiana, and Indiana now has three new Ron Paul field staff.* Melissa Lineberry, Bill Hathaway, and Lynette Sherrill distinguished themselves in the ballot-access effort. Melissa has now been appointed Indiana Field Director, while Bill and Lynette will be serving as Indiana Field Coordinators. Congratulations to Melissa, Bill, and Lynette -- and to everyone who has helped make sure that Indiana can vote for Ron Paul.
    You can contact the new field staff at the following e-mail addresses:
    Melissa Lineberry
    Indiana Field Director
    melissa@ronpaul2008.com
    Bill Hathaway
    Indiana Field Coordinator
    bill.hathaway@ronpaul2008.com
    Lynette Sherrill
    Indiana Field Coordinator
    lynette@ronpaul2008.com

Just say NO! To F- rated liberal gun grabbing free speech hating John McCain.

Ron Paul has never voted for legislation not expressly authorized by the constitution.
    He was one of only 4 Republican congressman to endorse Ronald Reagan in 1976.
    He advocates reducing the size of the federal government and a return to constitutuional principles.
    He has NEVER voted to raise taxes.
    He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget.
    He has NEVER voted for restrictions on gun ownership.
    He has NEVER voted to raise congressional pay.
    He has NEVER voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    He voted against the Patriot Act.
    He voted against the Iraq war.
    He does not participate in the congressional pension program.
    He opposes an international criminal court.
    He opposes NAFTA,CAFTA and the North American Union.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    you're right, we should just vote for who we think will win and then all is good.

Its not who we think, its who we know. Indiana's vote is so late, our vote doesnt matter much. McCain will win the Republican Primary. I just hope he picks a very conservative running mate.

TraderJack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I feel it's good that Mr. Paul and Mr. Huckabee are still in the race. I don't think they will win the nomination but one never knows.

With McCains reputation for being a 'hothead' aside, the left may uncover something that will damage him beyond repair. If that happens the nominee will be decided at the convention. Then, all bets are off.

It's good to have a choice.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I feel it's good that Mr. Paul and Mr. Huckabee are still in the race. I don't think they will win the nomination but one never knows.

With McCains reputation for being a 'hothead' aside, the left may uncover something that will damage him beyond repair. If that happens the nominee will be decided at the convention. Then, all bets are off.

It's good to have a choice.

That is true good point! I just wish somebody i like was in the nomination like Thompson

TraderJack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Roger THAT! We can wish all we want, but I really don't think Fred's heart was in it. But, he was my choice too.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What does this have to do with Carry Issues?

Pretty simple guy.

We fool around and let the wrong party get elected into power, there won't be any carry issues (except for it's illegal.)

I'm quite shocked that anyone posting on this board doesn't understand this.

465guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2008
    :): If we start supporting Ron Paul there will be a much better chance of the "wrong party" getting elected. I think this belongs in the Lounge. I see this forum as a place to discuss carry issues and self defense. Not the politics.

Pretty simple guy.

We fool around and let the wrong party get elected into power, there won't be any carry issues (except for it's illegal.)

I'm quite shocked that anyone posting on this board doesn't understand this.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :): If we start supporting Ron Paul there will be a much better chance of the "wrong party" getting elected. I think this belongs in the Lounge. I see this forum as a place to discuss carry issues and self defense. Not the politics.

You are absolutely right about Paul, note my post above. I'm sure you are also right about the Lounge. However "the politics" this year cannot be ignored. A handful of congressional changes, combined with the president, could change our lives as we know it.

There is an elephant in the room. Can it not be seen? Things could go really bad here. What will we be logging into in year or two; www.formeringunowners.com?

Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    It hurt my feelings really bad when Fred Thompson dropped out. Under no circumstances will I vote for John McCain. I respect him mightily for his military service to our country. I have no use for his left-wing, liberal politics. If Ron Paul is on the ballot when we have our primary, I'll vote for him, but I seriously doubt he will make it to the general election. When it comes time for the general election, I might not be able to cast a vote for president. When you vote for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for evil. These are very trying times. God Bless America!!!!!!

Thickburger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It hurt my feelings really bad when Fred Thompson dropped out. Under no circumstances will I vote for John McCain. I respect him mightily for his military service to our country. I have no use for his left-wing, liberal politics. If Ron Paul is on the ballot when we have our primary, I'll vote for him, but I seriously doubt he will make it to the general election. When it comes time for the general election, I might not be able to cast a vote for president. When you vote for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for evil. These are very trying times. God Bless America!!!!!!

exactly. i prefer to NOT vote as opposed to voting against someone. i have been registered to vote for 13yrs now and only voted twice. and i too will vote for Ron Paul. i know he doesn't stand a chance in hell of being on the ticket, nor if he went to the general election getting any electoral votes (our voting system needs an overhaul). but at least i'm voting for who i believe in.

TraderJack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Register To Vote or Register Your Guns

From NRA-ILA

"In 1994, a race for the U.S. House was decided by four votes. In 1998, a U.S. Senate race was decided by 400 votes out of 400,000 cast. In 2002, an anti-gun candidate won a state primary in Arizona by five votes. Last year, a pro-gun State Senator in Virginia was re-elected by less than 100 votes. And of course, in the 2000 presidential election, 537 votes in Florida elected George Bush U.S. President over Al Gore. Think one vote doesn't count?"

Article

The choice is yours!

Top Bottom