• Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    What a dream election that would be.

Obama Vs. Paul

I would pay PPV money to watch those debates.

Me too. It would be like putting Ken Shamrock up against Hulk Hogan. One looks like he knows what he's doing, but he'll get his behind handed to him if he's really put to the test. Now all that's left is to make sure he wins the Republican nomination.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I posted this in another thread but I think its more appropriate here.

in 2008 Ron Paul got more donations from active duty military than all other candidates combined.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU7equCcvGE"]You Tube[/ame]

thats gold right there.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Was completely p***ed during the 2008 election since the media completely ignored him and the (so called conservative) Republicans threw him under the bus. Now after a couple years of Obama they are all saying the exact things he did. He will have my vote again!

:rockwoot:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Me too. It would be like putting Ken Shamrock up against Hulk Hogan. One looks like he knows what he's doing, but he'll get his behind handed to him if he's really put to the test. Now all that's left is to make sure he wins the Republican nomination.

I should neg rep you for the image of Obamagonnaneedajob and Ron Paul engaged in a speedo-wearing UFC-style cage match running through my head. Can you say sissy fight?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ron_Paul_poster_flyer_by_The_Russian.jpg

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Gotta say it, the more I look into the Honorable Mr Paul, the more I like him:)

He seems to be the only guy out there that has shood behind his convictions AND the Consitution!

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    More debate opinion :

Fox News generates post-debate buzz around Herman Cain, Federal Reserve insider; obscures Ron Paul

Cain is a former Federal Reserve .. and I don't think he knows what is going on .. or he is protecting what is going on .
    The federal reserve system is more evil .. has caused more hardship and perhaps more death from lack of quality of life of medical care , exhaustion
    from being forced to work 2 or 3 jobs , IE 80 hours a week and lack of food or medical care because your broke . Than some of the wars that we have had .

Don't forget that it has been proven that the 1929 and 1987 crashes were a direct result of Fed. policy of controlling the money supply .

I don't trust this Cain ... and neither did Abel .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Ron Paul would make Obama look like a fool in a heads up debate.

Like a man of the people. A fair chunk of the voting block are fools.

I vote for Paul each time I get a chance but as a realist I understand it would hardly matter if he won. Presidents don't set budgets or create laws. The best Paul can do is veto everything that hit his desk. There will be no large scale changes to the government like Paul calls for until the voting public becomes educated and votes in a House and Senate that is like minded.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I should neg rep you for the image of Obamagonnaneedajob and Ron Paul engaged in a speedo-wearing UFC-style cage match running through my head. Can you say sissy fight?

:rolleyes: Ron Paul is hardly a sissy. He's been arguing with morons in Washington for years about things that the republican party is only talking about because they aren't the ones in the white house. He's been thrown under the bus more times than you can count, by members of both political parties, and major news media almost completely ignores him. And yet, he somehow manages to get his message out. Sissy? I think not. The only sissies I see are establishment Republicans and Democrats who think they can pull one over on the American people.

Top Bottom