Kouts
    Giggity giggity goo
    giggity.gif

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    If Ron Paul keeps up, the establishment may just have to show its real face to defeat him: by putting Obama and Romney on the same ticket. ;D

When will we get some real changes around here?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You can be assured that this had no affect on voters in subsequent primaries. It's not likely I'll ever vote repub again.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Did the voters not yet they memo that Paul is unelectable? Sounds like some head cracking is in order.

Last edited:

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    This is fantastic, I hope that this adds some fuel to his fire... I know its a long shot for him to win, but damn, if he pulled it off even with obvious fraud taking place, that would be epic.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Great news! So much for all that talk that he can't win a single state.

So, I wonder if this will put pressure on the Maine GOP to revise their results. Clearly there has been some manipulation going on there as well.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The intended damage has already been done. All the momentum that comes with those early wins has been effectively been nullified, and the propaganda arm of the Establishment has been allowed to dismiss Paul for weeks because of it.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    The intended damage has already been done. All the momentum that comes with those early wins has been effectively been nullified, and the propaganda arm of the Establishment has been allowed to dismiss Paul for weeks because of it.

As much as the media and the speed at which we get information can be helpful. It does a lot more harm then good when it comes to announcing elections results before they are official.

The damage was done and even if people don't think he could when no matter what, he was not given a fair chance. The people who support him were not given a fair chance. There are so many people who vote based on 20 second sounds bites. This should be huge news it should be on every news station, it should have greater coverage then Obama eating dog. But I doubt it will be anything more then a 10 second clip at the end of the news so the media can claim it was covered.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    You can be assured that this had no affect on voters in subsequent primaries. It's not likely I'll ever vote repub again.

You're right...it did not have an impact on subsequent primaries, because it has come out now only because the establishment believes that Romney is the candidate.

Can you imagine if it would have come out that Ron Paul won Iowa? The momentum could have been tremendous...thus the establishment cover up.

Anyone who called Paul supporters tin-foil hat conspiracy loons has to look in the mirror this time because you've been had!

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I'd give you a +1 if I could...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You're right...it did not have an impact on subsequent primaries, because it has come out now only because the establishment believes that Romney is the candidate.

Can you imagine if it would have come out that Ron Paul won Iowa? The momentum could have been tremendous...thus the establishment cover up.

Anyone who called Paul supporters tin-foil hat conspiracy loons has to look in the mirror this time because you've been had!

The Paul haters will go down with the titanic before they ever admit he was a viable candidate.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Now it's time to get all of those "I'd vote for him if he could win" people to put up or shut up.
    picture.php

Put up what? He never polled more than 15% nationally. Ever.

And for the sake of clarity, can we make sure we are discussing primary vs. general election. I will have two different votes in 2012.

Top Bottom