• ...and so much more!
  • hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    below is the link
    Current Event > Save the Date for our 2011 Events

We are going to have a Sporting Clays Shoot fund raiser for the Ronald McDonald house Saturday September 17th 2011 at the Indiana Gun Club. The proceeds will benfit familys who cannot afford a place to stay when their children are in the hospital at Riley.
    Here are details;
    Wild, Wild Midwest Sporting Clays Shoot & Barbecue
    When: Saturday, September 17
    Where: Indiana Gun Club, Fortville, IN
    This year, Marty Fischer, one of America’s finest shooting instructors will be joining us for our event and offering personal training sessions on Friday, September 16, at the Indiana Gun Club. Marty is a Level III certified National Sporting Clays Association instructor with more than 25 years of instructing experience.
    Marty Fischer who is one of the finest instructors in the world is going to be here for the event and he will be giving lessons the day before on Friday the 16th.
    If that day sells out which is a 99% chance we will possibly open up lessons for Thurday also.

Here is Marty's web site you have prolly seen him on the Outdoor Channel
    below is the link
    Welcome to Marty-Fischer.com

pm me for details

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Wifey's employees are collecting plastic soda lids for Riley's. For every lid Riley's guarantees one (1) minute of free dialysis for a child that needs it. I am not soliciting for her, nor am I telling who her employer is, but just wanted to say +1 to Riley's for the job they do.

+1 to your group for the fundraiser!

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Wifey's employees are collecting plastic soda lids for Riley's. For every lid Riley's guarantees one (1) minute of free dialysis for a child that needs it. I am not soliciting for her, nor am I telling who her employer is, but just wanted to say +1 to Riley's for the job they do.

+1 to your group for the fundraiser!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! for every one who has been touched by Ronald McDonald and Riley there is a story :yesway:

Top Bottom