• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I will be putting on a room and residence clearing training. This will be done in New Castle as I have a home lined up for the training on Saturday December 18th.

The class will finish up with at live fire at the FOP range.

There have been a lot of questions coming up on this forum and this will give you the chance to work on some of the topics.

This will be a four hour class with a start time of 8am. Cost for the class is $40 for the first student and $20 more per family member from the same household.

Students will need the following items.

Handgun with 50 rounds of ammo
    Holster
    Flashlight

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am going to put this back up to the top. I took Carbine 1 & 2 with Pierce195 and he did an excellent job. My wife has agreed to attend this course with me provided she is not the only woman present. I PMed Pierce195 and he responded that this course would be appropriate for novice as well as experienced shooters. Any other wives and husbands thinking they would want to attend?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The wife and I have this on the calender. Just picked up a Streamlight TLR-3 for her pistol. Still hoping to find some more couples to take the course with us.

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    This is going to be a really good "eye opening" class if husbands and wives are going thru it together. Pierce better bring extra quick clot...

Vert- I love your pic from CarbineII used on your pic...

Jblomenberg- don't be surprised if the whole "broke back" thing isn't referenced if your better half will be there...

I will be trying to convince my better half to carve out some time. She doesn't have a lot of range time and more training is good for everybody.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    My wife, Julie, does not have a lot of range time herself. She understands the use of firearms but is not comfortable carrying them herself. A good basic pistol or introductory defensive pistol course is in order. Matt assured me this class will is appropriate for all skill levels. I know that once Julie has a positive experience with a training class, she will attend more. INGO folks are not judgemental and this should provide a good experience. Especially if other couples attend.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Matt:

Should we bring blue guns if we have them?

I will be putting on a room and residence clearing training. This will be done in New Castle as I have a home lined up for the training on Saturday December 18th.

The class will finish up with at live fire at the FOP range.

There have been a lot of questions coming up on this forum and this will give you the chance to work on some of the topics.

This will be a four hour class with a start time of 8am. Cost for the class is $40 for the first student and $20 more per family member from the same household.

Students will need the following items.

Handgun with 50 rounds of ammo
    Holster
    Flashlight

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Got details worked out for child care on Saturday, so my wife and I will be there. Had to concede to a visit to Shane Company (69 and Hauge Rd.) on the way home, but it will probably be worth it in the end.

She'll be brining her Taurus ultralight .38spl snubbie and separate flashlight.

I'll be brining my G19 with TLR1. Niether of us have "blue" guns so we'll have to work with our potential options.

We'll need to make sure we are helpful for my wife...as she's got exactly 5 rounds through her gun at this point, and that is the only 5 rounds she's ever fired. Think that not only will the room clearing be advantageous for both of us, but some trigger time for her at the range will be helpful as well.

See you guys Saturday!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    This is going to be a really good "eye opening" class if husbands and wives are going thru it together. Pierce better bring extra quick clot...

Vert- I love your pic from CarbineII used on your pic...

Jblomenberg- don't be surprised if the whole "broke back" thing isn't referenced if your better half will be there...

I will be trying to convince my better half to carve out some time. She doesn't have a lot of range time and more training is good for everybody.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there. My wife has seen the pictures so will know what you are talking about. ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom