• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Has anyone here dealt with Rossi on a warranty for a gun? i have a 357 mag rossi revolver 2in barrel the cylinder doesn't cycle to correct position and it just dents the primers on the bullets. also the hammer broke in two i know this probably isn't covered but i think the rest might since the website shows lifetime warranty. im just wondering if there a super huge hassel or not to deal with.:rockwoot:

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Rossi revolvers carry a lifetime warranty.
    Scroll halfway down the link page
    I would just call there customer service and find out. I can only imagine that if the gun was dropped on the hammer it should be covered. The cylinder timing should be covered
    Rossi USA - Repair Policy

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Rossi

All Rossi revolvers are covered lifetime, as long as they have the "Braztech" name on them.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    thanks for the info i had actually seen that when i read it i posted to see if anyone had any experience with their customer service i think ill call them tomorrow and get the process started.:rockwoot:

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Update in case anyone cares Taurus received my gun on 4/12 was told 6 to 8 weeks but i received it back on 5/2.

They replaced the hammer i broke said the firing pin was bad also and adjusted the trigger, there was one other thing on the not i cant remember but was a nice quick turn around.

Haven't shot it yet, but so far great customer service.

ill update to make sure of function, the note showed they shot 18 rounds of Winchester 357 mag through it.

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    Thanks for the update. Looks like Taurus customer service is improving. I have a few Taurus/Rossi firearms, but fortunately they have all ran perfect.

Dave

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I bought a new Rossi matched pair pistol last year. It is a single shot set-up, just like their matched-pair rifles, but with a pistol grip in lieu of a butt-stock, and 11" barrels chambered for .22Lr and .410ga.

When I pulled the brand new pistol from the box it was obvious something was not right.
    The rear sights on the .410 barrel were mounted at about a 5 degree angle to the left. I have no idea how this could have happened, but I contacted Rossi/Braz-Tech customer service and they sent me a return label.

They told me to expect a 3 month wait! I had my pistol back in 3 weeks instead.

+1 for Rossi/Braz-Tech customer service.

Top Bottom