• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I had a great time meeting fellow INGO members at today's Ft. Wayne meet 'n eat.

My Mosin has been itching to fire off some corrosive primed ammo... How about getting some range time @ Roush on April 16. Any preferred time? Afternoons are good for me.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Edit post: forgot I am free that weekend. Had some weekends moved around I forgot about so heck yeah sounds like a plan! :rockwoot::ar15:

Last edited:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Why dont you guys go to Izaak walton... its like 5 minutes from the last two meet and eats (we could meet there and caravan to the range if anyone doubts their natural born navigational ability. :laugh: ) Im just sayin, if its a fort wayne meet, why go all the way to huntington? Im a member so each person would just pay $5 for the entire day to be there. 100 50 25 yd ranges, trap and skeet shooting... jus sayin :dunno:

map---> Google Maps

btw, my 21st birthday is the 17th! Sounds like a win weekend for me. I will do my best to attend.

Question/favor to just throw out there, if no one wants to, no problem. Does anyone have a glock 26 and 27 I can try out? Ill buy the ammo and throw you half the box or some cash if I can put a few rounds through it. Ive been looking for a smaller glock to mate with my 19 and I cant decide. Id GREATLY appreciate it! :)

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm good to go any weekend in April, if it helps. I just arbitrarily picked a weekend. Let's see what everyone else has to say. You guys pick a weekend, as long as its in April.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Why dont you guys go to Izaak walton... its like 5 minutes from the last two meet and eats (we could meet there and caravan to the range if anyone doubts their natural born navigational ability. :laugh: ) Im just sayin, if its a fort wayne meet, why go all the way to huntington? Im a member so each person would just pay $5 for the entire day to be there. 100 50 25 yd ranges, trap and skeet shooting... jus sayin :dunno:

map---> Google Maps

btw, my 21st birthday is the 17th! Sounds like a win weekend for me. I will do my best to attend.

Question/favor to just throw out there, if no one wants to, no problem. Does anyone have a glock 26 and 27 I can try out? Ill buy the ammo and throw you half the box or some cash if I can put a few rounds through it. Ive been looking for a smaller glock to mate with my 19 and I cant decide. Id GREATLY appreciate it! :)

Izaak Walton is a good idea. I drove over there recently to check it out. Very nice set-up. Just make sure you can get a bunch approved as guests at one time, and that all can get by with the range intro course requirement.

Currently, I am available to shoot on 16 April. I have some flexibility on Saturday dates. I would love to try out my Marlin .357 lever action at either of these longer ranges.

I have a G26 I would be willing to let you try, but I am not available next weekend. Send a PM to work out a time.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    sweet :woot: I will try and contact the rangemaster there. However, I HIGHLY doubt it will be a problem as they are starving for new members. This would be a great way for them to generate guest revenue and advertise the ranges. Aside from reading everyone the rules, there is no range requirement that I am aware of.

Also, THANKS!!!! I really appreciate you guys letting me try out your stuff!

Ill keep you guys posted if I find anything else out.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Missed the meet n eat again, but would enjoy getting together at a range and meeting. Willing to go to either range. Haven't been to Izaak Walton in a long time would like to see what its like now.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Does anyone have a glock 26 and 27 I can try out?

If I go, you're welcome to put some rounds through my Gen4 G27 ...or my G30 for that matter. Still have to check my schedule, but Saturdays are usually pretty good.

...wonder what the NWI INGO guys will think about me attending a FW meet & shoot (get some food in there too, I imagine! ;)).

In any event, if my schedule says I can, I'll be there.

Mr. Gadsden

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Damn, T-Rav. I knew I'd see you some time around these parts. If you want to hang out over dinner with me and the old lady or go to the range some night, let me know.

Last edited:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    NEI INGO Meet 'N Shoot:

Izaak Walton League, Fort Wayne, IN

Time??? (I'll put out there - 1:00 PM)

April 16th, 2011.

Those who are in:

Bapak2ja
    JohnP82
    Edbean
    kboom524
    LotsofGlocks (presumably bringing lots of Glocks???)
    Plinker

Tentative:

INyooper

I'll update this as we get more 'yeas'.

Question...

Is food usually a tradition at one of these? This will be my first INGO range trip.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    NEI INGO Meet 'N Shoot:

Izaak Walton League, Fort Wayne, IN

Time??? (I'll put out there - 1:00 PM)

April 16th, 2011.

Last time we all just just signed up in the thread with what time we planned to get there and people were able to come and go at different times to fit their schedule. With this being at Izaak Walton insted of Roush and most of us will be guests we wont really be able to go that route. I am good with about anytime. 11 noon or 1

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    they have "snacks" and coke you can buy, but id bring food if youre looking to eat + shoot.
    Sounds good :yesway:

Let us know if you talk to the rangemaster. Just want to make sure its cool if there are quite a few guests that day. I dont know what their rules are. :ingo:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Last time we all just just signed up in the thread with what time we planned to get there and people were able to come and go at different times to fit their schedule. With this being at Izaak Walton insted of Roush and most of us will be guests we wont really be able to go that route. I am good with about anytime. 11 noon or 1

Thanks, good to know for the future!

Top Bottom