• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Have you tried shooting with 'perfect' geometry, but no sling? If not, you might be surprised at just how well you can shoot for a few shots.
    lol...I used to be able to shoot really low in sitting (and yeah, I shot better...). Now, it seems I need less of these:popcorn: :coffee:, and more of this :drill:.

-Nate

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I have a lot of pictures to share from this event, and I haven't forgotten, I just can't seem to get anything done. I finally, just this morning (two weeks later) got some of the pictures up on my Facebook page. I probably need to create an album somewhere else and link to it here so I don't bog down this thread with pictures; I'll try to get that done soon. Meanwhile, here are a few pictures from day 1 until I manage to get that done:

100_9094.jpg
    100_9113.jpg
    100_9104.jpg
    100_9123.jpg
    601.jpg

Attachments

• 100_9096.jpg
      100_9096.jpg
      733.1 KB · Views: 21

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Have you tried shooting with 'perfect' geometry, but no sling? If not, you might be surprised at just how well you can shoot for a few shots.
    lol...I used to be able to shoot really low in sitting (and yeah, I shot better...). Now, it seems I need less of these:popcorn: :coffee:, and more of this :drill:.

-Nate

I have. Just prefer the sling if I have the time (which, since I don't hunt, I usually do).
    I find bench shooting just downright awkward now

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I was going to post a few pictures from day 2, but when I try to upload a picture I get a message stating that I've exceeded my image quota. That happened on my post with day 1 pictures, but I thought I'd be OK on a new post. Does INGO limit the number of pictures per thread?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was going to post a few pictures from day 2, but when I try to upload a picture I get a message stating that I've exceeded my image quota. That happened on my post with day 1 pictures, but I thought I'd be OK on a new post. Does INGO limit the number of pictures per thread?

Ideally, you need to upload to a photo sharing site like photobucket or Dropbox and link to them there. We don't get much space here for pics.

Top Bottom