• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    It doesn't sound like the same person. This guy was in his sixties and a little overweight. He was shooting a rather nice revolver. He was driving a blueish green SUV with Vanderburgh county plates.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It doesn't sound like the same person. This guy was in his sixties and a little overweight. He was shooting a rather nice revolver. He was driving a blueish green SUV with Vanderburgh county plates.

Wow. What a crazy coincidence. We must have all missed each other. I could be mistaken on the day like your son posted.
    I would like a nice .357 one day.

My plates do not say Vanderburgh. They say New England Patriots :evilangel:

Anyway maybe an INGO shoot and meet up at Red Brush is in order. :cheers:

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Thanks for all the solid INGO advice on this so far. Looking for more input from the morning crew.

Also I am glad that we figured out that me and the gentleman above were not referring to the same incident.

I will check back later if I get a break at work.

Thanks INGO! :ingo:

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Well they were packing up. and then stayed after staring at me....
    "Old guy"?

Have we met at an INGO meet up? If we have you know this "old guy"'s wife is 15 years younger than me and I am pretty fit for my age.

I do appreciate your input. Like I said they may have been fine people but they kinda spooked me. Maybe I am old. LOL!

I'm still trying to figure out what the age of the wife has anything to do with this? :dunno: Or was it thrown in there to throw us really old farts off and to rub in our face that have married older women?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I'm still trying to figure out what the age of the wife has anything to do with this? :dunno: Or was it thrown in there to throw us really old farts off and to rub in our face that have married older women?

It was due to the old guy comments that came here from someone reading the other thread. I was just reminding them of who I was if they met me at an INGO event. Wasn't trying to rub anything in. She was first really younger woman I dated. In fact I met her when I was dating her mom's co-worker.

Keeps me young with all that texting and crap. Always seems to do it when I am at the range though. That was part of why I packed up too. She locked her keys in the car at the beauty parlor!!!:D

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    So this is not one of those threads? Or maybe it is the best one of those threads.

1.5 out of 10

IMHO in bad taste... too easily identified as a spoof to the other thread... not detailed enough...

Hmmmm. Seems that would average a 5. Not sure why some of you are giving ratings.

What spoof? We just had a crazy coincidence happen I think.:dunno:

Now poor taste. That would be Taco Bell...:D

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012

That is something I would be proud of. heck id try to make that into my username somehow. Where is this Red Bush place? In new here

Wdsman11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Why don't you come on over to the Westside of Evansville and shoot at WSSC? Doesn't have all the accomodations of Red Brush but sounds like less drama.... or at least I never experienced it there.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Why don't you come on over to the Westside of Evansville and shoot at WSSC? Doesn't have all the accomodations of Red Brush but sounds like less drama.... or at least I never experienced it there.

Pssst. I let you in on a little secret since you're new. There isn't any real drama at Red Brush. One guy posted an account of an old guy wanting to share a lane. This thread and another are spoofing that one.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I wouldn't go back to WSSC if they offered me a free membership! I was a member for a year a couple of years ago. I was at the gun range, brought my Bro-in-law and his 10 yr old boy. The nephew enjoys shooting the .22 pistol and seeing as how the "short" backstop was being use by several shooters, we set him up some coke cans at about the same distance next to the short backstop. Everything was fine for awhile, (I was personally attending to the boy) When one of the "directors" of something came down in his pickup screaming his head off at EVERYONE! Then he directed his yelling at the boy. All this from his pickup. I stepped over to the truck quickly so he would stop yelling and he continued yelling about how we are breaking the rules. As I came up to drivers side, the smell of beer was quite noticeable. I knew then that nothing I said would calm him down. We left. That was the second time some of the "committee leaders" i've seen have or had been drinking while shooting, or shooting taking place.
    You can keep the WSSC all to yourselves for that reason only. Drinking and shooting isn't my game nor will it ever be.

Top Bottom