Please reply by conversation.

Hitchhiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Ruger American Ranch .300blk with ammo and upgrades

SOLD

I'm selling my Ruger American in 300 blackout. It is the one that takes AR15 magazines and includes a 10rd P-mag. It is threaded 5/8x28 for use with a suppressor and sounds like an air rifle when suppressed with subsonics. I have the videos on my phone to prove it. It has a bolt handle and knob upgrade from Anarchy Outdoors, as well as the bolt disassembly tool from them. I'm also including 140rds of S&B 200gr subsonic rounds for it. The bolt has been hand polished by me (I used to be a jeweler) so the action is much slicker than most Ruger Americans. I did not polish around the locking lugs so the headspace is the same as factory. I also filled in the forend of the stock with liquid JB weld to stiffen it up and free floated the barrel. There are 2 small (1/8") holes at the front end of the stock from where I drilled into it a foot or so deep so the JB weld would evenly flow into all of the pockets. The holes have no effect on the gun, its just a visual thing that could be filled in if desired. I have around $625 in this thing and the ammo not including tax. Ill sell it for $475 FTF. I am located on the southeast side of Indy, near Beech Grove.

IMG_1248.jpg IMG_1249.jpg IMG_1250.jpg IMG_1251.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom