• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    I have a couple of items to sell from a custom 10/22 Takedown that I built. Everything is in excellent condition. I'm located on the Eastside of Indy. I'm also willing to ship items at buyers expense.

Hogue OverMolded 10/22 Stock with a Green Mountain 16" .920 Bull Barrel - Both have been machined to fit and work perfectly together. You will not need any shims for the receiver. I will include a UTG bipod and titanium stock and barrel screws. This one sweet setup! I'm asking $200 for it all. I can ship it for an additional $15. (SOLD)
    KIDD Single Stage Drop-in Trigger Assembly - Trigger weight is set at 1.5lb. It has the extended mag release. I will include a set of KIDD receiver pins and a KIDD bolt buffer. $160. (SOLD)
    JWH Scalloped CNC Billet Bolt with TAKEDOWN engraving - This is a nice piece to add to any Takedown model. $60 (SOLD)
    Ruger BX-25 Mags - $20 each (SOLD)
    KIDD Bolt Handle Charging Assembly - It comes with several tuning springs. $20 (SOLD)
    Burris Signature 1" Scope Zee Rings - $20 (SOLD)
    Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40 BDC Rimfire Riflescope - Included will be a set of flip up Butler Creek scope covers. $80. (SOLD)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom