• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    SOLD

Ruger 10/22 up for sale ($475.00) or trade (GSG 1911, subcompact pistols, or ?). Specs are as follows...

.920 threaded barrel. No thread protector. Barrel is labeled as being produced by keystone. Dont have a lot of info on the barrel as I purchased off of another ingoer. Barrel was od green, stripped and coated in flat black molly resin.

Black Houge rubber overmolded stock.

Metal trigger assembly with upgraded light trigger pull springs that I installed several years ago. Bolt hold open lever is not in trigger group. Do have part though.

Bushnell 4x32 scope with single piece scope base. Scope has a few dings on it.

Harris 6"-9" swivel bipod with notched spring loaded legs.

Extras: Three ten round factory ruger mags (one clear and two black), dual mag pouch, see through scope rings, and original barrel, barrel band and black synthetic stock. Rifle also has recoil buffer installed.

I consider the overall condition of rifle as being in good condition cosmetically.
    As far as functioning, I was easily able to get 1" groups or less at 50 yds with bulk ammo.

FTF, southside indy. Will complete bill of sale. Thanks for looking.

jh57rk.jpg
    [/IMG]

aucsj5.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    If the guy that offered a gsg 1911 wouldnt mind sending me another pm...My inbox was almost full, decided to clear out some mesages and accidently deleted yours before responding. Interested but cant remember the name, sorry about that.

Ruger is still up for grabs though as of now.

Top Bottom