• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I should have mine next week (wed.-Thurs.). I am going to use it for Steel shooting. Had a 22/45 that was the wifes and we sold it to get a SR22, no regrets because it is alot easier for her to operate. But I would rather of had the 22/45. I was just thinking of building a new .22 with a Pac-lite barrell so this is cool. Looking forward to putting some Acc. on it and making it my own. Jim

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I picked up my Ruger Lite today. I am impressed!!! The Gold is not overwelming at all. It looks Goldish with kinda like a green tint,But I am kinda color blind to. Seems to point weel and is pretty light, maybe not as light as I would of thought. I will flog it Saturday and get it sighted in. Sunday go practice some steel and next weekend shoot it in a match. I have heard some people complain about the color and this and that, But I think this is a very cool pistol. I think when Ruger gets caught up and they are more available they will be the choice at steel matches. Hope it shoots as good as it looks and feels and I am sure it will. Jim
    Lite1.jpg

lite2.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Got to coonfinger one in St. Louis.

Amir from Ruger told me that it was a third of the weight of the 5.5" 22/45.

I own more than several 22/45s and believe this to be a cool concept, especially for new shooters.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Ok...here is another product I did not realize was out. The Ruger Mark Series is an awesome weapon in my opinion, just like the 10/22 they have always seemed to perform. With all the different variations coming out, its nice to see Ruger doing something different.

I must admit, the color kind of, well was just ok...but the more I seem to look at it, the more it seems to grow on me.

Now I just need to see one in person...looks like there will be another Ruger coming to the family! Thanks for posting and sharing! :D

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Too toyish looking for me. I think the 22/45 is almost too light already compared with the mkiii. I'm sure it is still a great gun though.

Top Bottom