• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Now I know what I'm doing with the gift certificate for the LGS that my wife got me for Christmas. I want that takedown version badly. And I think that will be a great platform for my first suppressor. This has got me all kinds of excited today! What an awesome surprise on my Birthday!!!

4918.jpg

4917.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'd like to see them make a "Mare's Leg" type handgun similar to this:

It's fun to shoot and with with a cheek weld on the stubby stock, it's almost as accurate as a rifle. :D

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Played around a little bit in my paint program and kinda had something like this in mind:

attachment.php

Not sure how the brace would fly with the BATF on a charger since it's designed attachment point is a part of the AR pistol platform, necessary for its operation. On the charger, the furniture would have to be modified to allow for mounting the brace.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    Not sure how the brace would fly with the BATF on a charger since it's designed attachment point is a part of the AR pistol platform, necessary for its operation. On the charger, the furniture would have to be modified to allow for mounting the brace.

Works for the AK pistol, and it's not attached to a point necessary in for operation. :dunno:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I wonder if the AK version could be modified to work, or at least use a similar bracket to mount the brace. I dont know on legality at this point, just kinda spitballing for right now. Didn't someone else use the brace on a non AR or AK platform and post a pic somewhere on INGO ? I will search for the pic.

Top Bottom