• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hmmmm that looks like fun although I sure don't need it.

I could see one of these making it's way into my safe. Like Sniper 79 says above, I don't need it, but that could be said for almost every other gun in there. I stopped buying guns based on need right after I bought my first 1911. Everything else has been pure gravy.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well Kirk, I do not have one of those. I was forced to sell it along with mony other older Rygers when I was injured in a work accident 15 years ago while waiting for my settlement. :( You got me. :)

I once had what was called a Pocket Hoowizer but other than that never had anything bigger than a 50 cal.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    being a 625 guy and a ton of moon clips for that are the S&W N fram moon clips interchagable? I am interested in this and am not knocking Ruger but as others mentioned this could have been done years ago like S&W did with their Governor revolver. My only other wish is Ruger made a factory done GP 100 in 9X23 as a standard item.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    of course I meant Ruger and not RYGER :):

Don't even remember those at all. I spent a fair bit of time making due with a Security 6 (4) 357 and a Redhawk 44mag and an AK total when I was in my 20' and early mid-late 30's before I went nuts so there are more than a few I don't nor ever had. :(

BTW they also made a 9mm SP101, don't have that anymore either.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I could see one of these making it's way into my safe. Like Sniper 79 says above, I don't need it, but that could be said for almost every other gun in there. I stopped buying guns based on need right after I bought my first 1911. Everything else has been pure gravy.

If I don't need it aint getting bought. I got rid of my first and only 1911 and am in the process of draining the gravy from my safe.

This gun is cool but that is all it has going for it. Like others have said. I am sure it has already been done by custom guys a long time ago.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    8 bills isn't bad for a revolver now.

*Shudder* Did I just type that? I remember when you could buy Ruger revolvers all day for $200 . . . and all this was orchard . . . and we called nickels bees.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    8 bills isn't bad for a revolver now.

*Shudder* Did I just type that? I remember when you could buy Ruger revolvers all day for $200 . . . and all this was orchard . . . and we called nickels bees.

I remember going to Kieslers when all of the Police were going to double stack 9 mm's....They were the biggest Police Distributor at that time..There were roughly 15-20 very large tables with literally hundreds of revolvers on each table...One table would be nothing but Victory models, one table of Model 10's, one table of Official Police and Police Positive Colts, one table of Ruger Security-Sixes and Service Sixes, N Frames in every form, a couple of tables of Charter Arms Undercovers, etc...etc...etc....

Not a single revolver was priced over $200....I remember asking Doug where these all came from and he said "every state in the Union." (The Confederacy lost....I know that can be confusing if one reads INGO but it was clearer before the internet came along.)

I picked up a Charter Arms Undercover and a USFDA stamped 2.5 inch barrel Security Six 357 magnum for $260 OTD......

Last edited:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I remember going to Kieslers when all of the Police were going to double stack 9 mm's....They were the biggest Police Distributor at that time..There were roughly 15-20 very large tables with literally hundreds of revolvers on each table...One table would be nothing but Victory models, one table of Model 10's, one table of Official Police and Police Positive Colts, one table of Ruger Security-Sixes and Service Sixes, N Frames in every form, a couple of tables of Charter Arms Undercovers, etc...etc...etc....

Not a single revolver was priced over $200....I remember asking Doug where these all came from and he said "every state in the Union." (The Confederacy lost....I know that can be confusing if one reads INGO but it was clearer before the internet came along.)

I picked up a Charter Arms Undercover and a USDA stamped 2.5 inch barrel Security Six 357 magnum for $260 OTD......

I miss those days, what I would give to buy a couple good K or L frame S&W's that hasn't been drug behnd a truck for under 250 these days.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I miss those days, what I would give to buy a couple good K or L frame S&W's that hasn't been drug behnd a truck for under 250 these days.

I have been working on a time machine...Save up any currency you get dated 1986 or earlier (so we won't raise red flags when we purchase) and I will start growing out my mullet and dust off my Beat Farmers CD....I will PM you when it's ready to go......

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have been working on a time machine...Save up any currency you get dated 1986 or earlier (so we won't raise red flags when we purchase) and I will start growing out my mullet and dust off my Beat Farmers CD....I will PM you when it's ready to go......

Sounds good but make it 1984 and we can break out our parachute pants!

Top Bottom