Ruger BX25's at FW Gander $40, but in stock at 12n!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just in case someone was like me and procrastinated on a last few Christmas presents. I was looking to get 2 Ruger BX25's for my boys for the 10/22's I got for them. Couldn't find any online, but a call to the local Gander Mtn in Ft Wayne and they placed 2 on the counter on hold. Good service. They were $40 ea tho, so you have to pay the premium, but at least they have some. Mgr said they just came in this morning and there were still some on the rack when I left and they seemed for the most part ignored.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I was at the Big R in Warsaw Wednesday and they had a full rack of them plus many other brands. I picked up one of the HC3R mags for $40 from them.

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    I have 2 on back order with Midway but the expected in stock date keeps floating around. I see that they are not even taking back orders anymore on them because they cannot get a definite delivery date from Ruger.

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    I just pick one up from Big Daddy's in Hagerstown for $40. They said that they still had a couple more left. If someone wants them they had better hurry.

Top Bottom