• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I had a chance to dry-fire the new LCP II at Midwest Guns in Mishawaka. I can say that the difference between the 1st/2nd gen triggers and the new LCP II is like night and day! The new trigger actually feels identical to the average Glock trigger, with about the same take up and break, as well as the weight of the trigger. I can say that if you were comfortable with carrying a Glock 42/43 in your pocket, then this pistol is for you.

Are they around $300 at Midwest, as most places in the area? I've seen them for $275 in other areas of the country.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I believe it was the full $299 retail price. As is usual with Midwest Guns, they always have prices at full retail unless that item happens to be on sale.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I believe it was the full $299 retail price. As is usual with Midwest Guns, they always have prices at full retail unless that item happens to be on sale.

MSRP is $349

The LCP II does have a better trigger, but for the size increase and feel, I like then gen 4 LCP (or whatever revision they're on now) is the best. LCP is great pocket size, LCP II is on the verge of too big for that purpose

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    MSRP is $349

The LCP II does have a better trigger, but for the size increase and feel, I like then gen 4 LCP (or whatever revision they're on now) is the best. LCP is great pocket size, LCP II is on the verge of too big for that purpose

I just read this comparison review online, and attached the link below. It appears the only difference between them is the II is .100 taller, and 1.0oz heavier.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/ruger-380-lcp-reborn-new-lcp-ii-full-review/

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've handled one and thought it felt good in the hand, sights seem appropriate for a pocket gun, the slide racks very easy. The trigger isn't bad imo. I got rid of my 380 cal pistols and went with a Shield 9mm but if I hadn't I would consider the LCP II.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Top Gun in Terre Haute & the gun store in Lafayette (sorry guys, I foget the name) both had these for $269. It was sooo tempting but I just don't need another caliber.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    I picked mine up Friday at a local shop $279 plus tax. It was the last one he had, sold out as soon as they came in.

I had been looking at the LCP for some time. I wanted a pocket gun option. I am very glad I waited. Comes with a nice pocket holster.

I really like the trigger and the slide is very easy to operate. Fits my hand better than the regular LCP.
    I shot well with it, going to dab a little color on the front site and call it good.

I think they are going to sell a lot of these.

I love my Shield, but this thing is going to see a lot of carry time. It is so easy to conceal.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom