• ...and so much more!
  • JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Looking to sell my Ruger LCP, there is nothing wrong with it just want to move up to 9mm over .380 ACP.

It comes with everything, minus the gun lock. Original box, fabric case, single magazine, and all factory paperwork.

Also included is a Uncle Mikes Size 2 Pocket Holster and 80+ assorted ammo. FMJ and Hollow Points.

It has had 300-400 rounds through it. There is slight wear on the top it from barrel rubbing against slide. This is a very clean piece, I clean ALL my firearms after I take them to the range so there will be no dust, dirt, anything in it anywhere.

Pics can be found in my LCP Album - INGunOwners - JSeroka's Album: Ruger LCP

I am looking $300 for everything including holster and ammo if you come to me, or within 25 miles of me. Outside of that its $325 (In Lafayette, IN)

I am also looking for a Beretta PX4 Storm Sub-Compact 9mm Type-F, willing to trade for that, plus of course I'll toss in some cash.

Any questions please let me know!

Last edited:

Unoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Interested. I can come to lafayette. Was this a recall gun? need the early recall? I already own one lcp, but this would be for my woman.

Let me know via email please: unoid.smw@gmail.com

JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    bump

This price is not FIRM, if you want to negotiate please just give me a PM. Now if I need to meet past 25 miles then it will be $25 extra just due to travel expenses so just keep that in mind, and don't worry I don't bite so shot me a PM! :-D

Top Bottom