• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • recon19d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Sierra Bravo November
    I purchases my LCP a few months back to wear on me when im out in dress clothes or just dont feel like throwing on my S&W M&P .40, So far have had zero issues at all with it, Put a solid 100 rounds through it with no jams or misfeeds, When im not at the range its loaded with .380 hydroshocks, even in a little .380, They look MEAN. Looking forward to this summer and how convenient and easy it will be to conceal carry in shorts and tshirt.

Lakota_9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Covington
    photo-2.jpg

:): there ya go Eric70

Last edited:

nighter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Middle Georgia
    only mess up I had with mine was I got some cheap ammo for practice it hated. I have had no issues with normal ammo. The pocket holdster is great for the summer.

Lakota_9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Covington
    No problem. Sorry it took a minute. I wasn't seeing a double http input which was messing it up. Mines on the left your's is on right.

Lakota_9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Covington
    So what's special about the coyote special?

Has something to do with Govenor Perry from Texas carried this type gun and was out on a walk in the woods and came across a coyote that was threatening to him and his daughter. Google it and it tells the entire story.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I bought my lcp to have a reliable pocket carry when I couldn't carry my FNP. I have grown very fond of the lcp. I added a hogue hybrid sleeve made for the lcp, it added just enough thickness to the grip.

mconnery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Richmond, IN.
    I carry a LCP with a crimson trace in an ankle holster everyday at work as a second gun to my Glock 30Sf. Off duty oddly enough I carry a Keltec 380 with pocket clip in front jeans pocket. I like them both.

Top Bottom