• ...and so much more!
  • Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;iCps2llaKZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCps2llaKZM[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    These 10 shots were Vivian's first shots ever with a revolver. You can tell she was a lot more confident on the second 5 shots. After shooting she informed me that she like the gun. How many ladies do you know that have shot a snub nosed revolver and then said. I like that gun.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    May 27, 2012
    How does this handle/shoot compared to a 3" SP101? Similar dimensions but the LCR is almost half the weight.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    How does this handle/shoot compared to a 3" SP101? Similar dimensions but the LCR is almost half the weight.

I do not know. I have never seen and SP101 and I do not have access to one. I know this one is very comfortable to shoot.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    These 10 shots were Vivian's first shots ever with a revolver. You can tell she was a lot more confident on the second 5 shots. After shooting she informed me that she like the gun. How many ladies do you know that have shot a snub nosed revolver and then said. I like that gun.

It was good to see her NOT having to reposition her support hand after each shot (or needing to.) With a lot of smallish guns this is difficult for average shooters.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was good to see her NOT having to reposition her support hand after each shot (or needing to.) With a lot of smallish guns this is difficult for average shooters.

I agree with all of that. That is one reason I had Vivian shoot. She does well but she does not have the rounds down range that many people do. I have had a lot of women in basic classes over the years refuse to shoot more than 10 rounds through a snubby. I have not had any say I really like this gun. That should make people give it a real look.

vernw

Plinker
    Sep 8, 2015
    Dallas now born Indy
    I have three of these - 22 Mag and 357 Mag LCR and a 38 +P LCRx.

All have the <$100 LaserMax trigger guard lasers.

Wouldnt trade any of them for a different maker. Mine all shoot very well. Are extremely light for pocket carry.

And the DA trigger pulls around 7 pounds are better than any other revolver I've ever held that wasn't a one-of target gun. Triggers are even better than a lot of the striker fire semi automatics I've fired.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I see now they have a new one out in .327 magnum, a six shooter.

I've wondered about the 22LR version as a lightweight pack/tackle box gun. I could see it finding a place in one of the pockets of my 10/22 TD bag. :dunno:
    It also might make for decent trigger practice for the defensive caliber guns?

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Do you have one there for rental? I might have my wife try it. She has small hands, with a weak grip (due to nerve damage). The only thing she's currently comfortable shooting is her Glock 42. I wonder if this might be another good option for her.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Do you have one there for rental? I might have my wife try it. She has small hands, with a weak grip (due to nerve damage). The only thing she's currently comfortable shooting is her Glock 42. I wonder if this might be another good option for her.

Yes we have one on the rental wall.

Top Bottom