• ...and so much more!
  • jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    SOLD!

I am looking to sell My Ruger Mini 14 Tactical with Ultimak Scout Mount and 7 magazines. I bought this gun new 2 years ago and have done some modifications to it. It has the Ultimak scout mount on it for adding optics in front of the receiver. It is made of 2024 Mil Spec hard anodized aluminum. it adds a solid picatinny rail along the barrel. It also has mounted to it a Burris Fullfield II Ballistic Plex 3x9x40 scope, which is fogproof, waterproof and shockproof. It also comes with 7 magazines. 2 of the magazines are Ruger brand 30rd, 4 of the magazines are Ruger brand 20rd, and the last one is Precision Mag Industries 20rd, for a total of 7 mags. 4 of the magazines are out of the package but have never been used in the rifle. I am looking to sell this rifle to fund another project. The rifle and all of the accessories are all in exceptional shape and function flawlessly. These rifles are getting harder and harder to get. I hope it goes to a good home. It has been a good rifle.

Link to Ultimak Scout Mount: Mini-14 Forward "Scout" Scope Mount
    Link to Burris Fullfield II: Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris OpticsScopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics

Prices of items new:
    Ruger Mini 14 Tactical $650
    Ultimak Scout Mount $140
    Burris Fullfield II Scope $200
    Ruger 30rd. Magazine $50
    Ruger 20rd. Magazine $40
    Precision Mag 20rd. $30

Total $1280

If you are interested I can send out pictures upon request.

I am wanting to get $1000 obo out of the whole package
    Message me with any offers, the worst I can say is no.

FTF near Marion, I am willing to drive to make the right deal, I can come and meet you if you want.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom