• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    I am selling my Ruger New Vaquero stainless single action 1873 with 4 3/4" barrel, chambered in .45 Colt and comes with very nice faux ivory grips. It also includes two gun belts (one says it goes up to 38" waist but I am 36" and it maxes out on me and the other says it goes up to 42") and one right side holster. I purchased the belts at Western Emporium at $67.95 per belt and around $70 for the holster, plus shipping). ------I am asking for $700 for the set (Ruger, two belts and the holster).

----------------$650 for Ruger New Vaquero, two gun belts and holster----------------

I am also willing to trade. If you would like this and have anything you want to part with feel free to make me an offer. Worst I can say is no. I am especially in the market for AK rifles at the time, but I will entertain anything, especially offers that include cash. I am located on the south side of Indy but I can travel for the right deal. Please ask me any questions at all -- no such thing as a dumb question.

FullSizeRender-4_1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom