• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    The first rifle for sale is a Ruger RPR in 308. It is a gen 1 but I've added a LRI alum. bolt shroud and muzzle brake. It's had about 50 rounds through it. It consistently shoots 1/2" groups.

20171113_194500.jpg

$1000 OBO. I won't ship but I live just east of Indy and I'm not afraid to drive a little if you meet me in the middle.

Second rifle is a custom build I had done in 2016. For a list of parts:
    Defiance Machine Deviant action with 20MOA rail
    Masterpiece Arms Competition chassis with folding stock, comp cut magwell, monopod and swivel baricade stop.
    Bartlien barrel 25" long 1.25" straight profile with vortex fluting done at Pro Precision Rifles. Chambered in 260rem. Threaded with 5 port brake. Everything has been cerakoted by my Smith. Recoil is the same as .223 between brake and heavy rifle.
    20171113_194242.jpg

20160514_203729.jpg

The scope is a Bushnell XRS 4.5-30 with G2 reticle in FFP. It's in an ADM qd mount. Entire rifle and scope is in perfect condition.

I've got $3600 in rifle alone. I'll let it go for $3100 OBO
    The XRS scope is almost $2k new plus $200 mount. I'll let it go for $1800 for scope and mount.
    Package deal of $4800 for rifle, scope and mount
    only trades are for a scar 17 rifle for rifle(optics are extra) and scar needs to be in great condition just like mine.

Like I said ftf only. Let me know if there's any questions and I can get more pics upon request.

Top Bottom