• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • columbus47201

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    HAS ANYONE BEEN AROUND THIS WEAPON,,
    I LIKE THE FEEL OF IT AND WOULD LIKE ONE.
    READ ALOT OF REVIEWS BUT CANT REALLY GO BY THOSE!

THANKS

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    if you like the feel of it, that's probably 95 percent of the decision. It is a Ruger after all, so there's little question that it will function and fire 100 percent.

I would buy one in a heartbeat but that's me. I already own 2 rifles that emulate it that I built before the Ruger came out.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    There is one for sale at my LGS, I picked it up an fondled it the last time I was in there. An it does feel very nice. Id say if you like the feel and it fits what your looking for, get one!

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    If you haven't already checked it out, Hickok45 did a review of it on his YouTube channel. Pretty convincing if you ask me...at least it pushed me to finally buy it.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    HAS ANYONE BEEN AROUND THIS WEAPON,,
    I LIKE THE FEEL OF IT AND WOULD LIKE ONE.
    READ ALOT OF REVIEWS BUT CANT REALLY GO BY THOSE!

THANKS

Reviews are opinions. If you can't go by reviews, then you need to make your own opinion. The only way to get around another persons opinion is to create one of your own based on your first hand experience. If you like it and want it, get it. The way firearms hold value I doubt you'll be out much, if any, if you end up not liking it.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    did you purchase for a specific duty (hunting, range, shtf, etc...) or for fun? I like them too but don't really need a deer rifle.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I have one as well. I purchased it because I agree with the concept and the round.

I like the simplicity and reliability of the bolt action with the speed and capacity of 10 round detachable magazine. I like how handy it is due to its shorter length. I like the forward mounted rail.

It is not the best in any one category but it does just about everything well. I would not want it as an entry gun but from plinking to putting meat on the table to defending the homestead, it can get the job done.

Top Bottom