• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sjachsvitra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Crothersville
    I love Rugers they are fine guns. Someone is stalking you and you are arming yourself, good for you. I would also call the local police and let them know you are being stalked. You could also pickup a used 12ga to leave at home for self defense, and train your wife to shoot. Stalkers are crazy and you need to stay always aware.

Thanks I'm trying I carried when me and my wife first got together but due to one too many kids and hospital bills cause boys will be boys we had to make a hard decision and sale it off but she is super excited about learning. She has never shot a pistol before and is very interested in it now which makes me a very happy plinker! I love this site you guys are amazing! We are going Tuesday to the lgs and some pawn shops to look into a used 12 gauge soild idea!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Thanks I'm trying I carried when me and my wife first got together but due to one too many kids and hospital bills cause boys will be boys we had to make a hard decision and sale it off but she is super excited about learning. She has never shot a pistol before and is very interested in it now which makes me a very happy plinker! I love this site you guys are amazing! We are going Tuesday to the lgs and some pawn shops to look into a used 12 gauge soild idea!

Keep an eye out for a 20 also. A 20 gauge will suit your HD needs with quite a bit less recoil.

Top Bottom