• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley .44 Mag. I'd like to sell,its in great condition with just a few minor handling marks. it has a 7.5" barrel and will make someone a great deer hunting pistol.
    I got it in a trade with another INGO member..not sure of the round count but I have put 6 rounds through it with no problems..it has had a trigger job done on it and has a crisp/smooth trigger pull and breaks at I'd guess 3lbs or so..maybe less. I will include 94 rounds of ammo and an Uncle Mikes Sidekick holster. I looked around and it seems these go for anywhere from $450-575 depending on condition and what not. I'm asking $440 cash for everything.
    I may consider trades but it will have to be in my favor as I could use the money rite now more than another firearm. I dont think you'll find a better deal on this model.
    FTF only in the Evansville area
    DSCF0830.jpg

DSCF0818.jpg

DSCF0807.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Bump

I no longer need to sell but Ive decided to add some trade interest,which include..
    HD shotguns{Remington,Winchester and maybe a mossberg semi auto,O/U shotguns in 12 or 20 ga,AK47,Glock 19 or 23. Id really like to get an AR-15, for an AR I can include the Ruger,ammo,holster and a nice Savage model 111 30-06 with Wotac 4-15x50 scope and bi-pod and the Savage does have the accu trigger.
    will entertain other trade offers as well.:dunno:
    :ingo:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom