Jan 12, 2012
    obama-firearms-salesman-of-the-year-sad-hill-news.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No doubt Obama is helping but I believe Ruger owes a lot to Mike Fifer.

After my opportunity to have a lengthy discussion with him in Pittsburgh at the NRA Meeting (2011), he knows his product and he knows his market (us). Sun Zi would be impressed with Mr. Fifer.:D

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    BX-25 mags must be selling like hotcakes and they work.

The LCP AND LCR are selling like hotcakes even with an 8 pound trigger pull in a 22 oz package.

The takedown 10-22 is selling but I bet most of them always stay un-tookdown.

The ruger 1911- well i guess they could sell if anyone made them.

The 22-45 lite is selling to the surppressor crowd and at 22 oz i think even with the poly frame it has some carry option better than most heavier 22 auto's. I would most likely not buy one.

Ruger american lets those who wanted a model 77 to still shoot a ruger rifle and not pay the price. Not for me.

Gunsite scout I like alot but I think the price is 1000. I think i could make a nice scout for less but i like it.

Sr 556 ok I guess everyone make an AR now. SR_22 ok I guess everybody makes a ar 22 now. Sr 1911 OK i guess everyone makes a 1911 now.

I think they are going the right way, Still wish they would introduce some major upgrades to the lineup, get rid of that nasty looking grip on the GP100. And make a mini that would not move POI when hot.

Top Bottom