• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Has anybody heard of Ruko knives? Does anybody own one or have any experience with one of these? [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Handle-Survival-Molded-Sheath-4-Inch/dp/B003Z6NKX0/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1359268711&sr=1-3&keywords=ruko+knives]Amazon.com: RUKO Nylon/Zamak Handle Survival Knife with Molded Nylon Sheath (6-1/4-Inch): Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Given the fact that the knife can be bought for $37.80 you have to question the quality. If you do a search probably one of the cheapest knives you can get that is built well is a Mora. If you keep buying cheap products, in the long run I do not think you will ever be satisfied!

Save up some of your hard earned $$$$$, look at the reviews, and buy something that has "quality" a good warranty!! Look at ESEE and the reviews, you wont regret buying something better!

rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Given the fact that the knife can be bought for $37.80 you have to question the quality. If you do a search probably one of the cheapest knives you can get that is built well is a Mora. If you keep buying cheap products, in the long run I do not think you will ever be satisfied!

Save up some of your hard earned $$$$$, look at the reviews, and buy something that has "quality" a good warranty!! Look at ESEE and the reviews, you wont regret buying something better!
    I have Kabar, Kershaw, and becker knives as well as Mora. Just was wondering if anybody heard of Ruko.

Top Bottom