• ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    :dunno:

They stopped selling because they ran out of committed/in-stock inventory. Somebody has hollered "WEREWOLVES!!!!" so they're covering their exposure.

I mean they could have continued to sell, and then cancel orders placed below the current spot price.
    Or sold at a super-premium over spot "due to high-demand".

When the bubbles are contagious and wildly speculative swings occur, it may be time to find some cover & batten down the hatches.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Right now I’m buying into copper, lead and brass like they’re going out of style...because they are.

My fiancees dad told me he filled his 48 gun safe with silver rounds and one handgun. I haven’t talked to him in a few weeks...I wonder if he realizes his investment doubled in the last year?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    49946-article-2463648-000f0cf400000258-973_634x829.jpg

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I own a good amount of silver exposure, not selling any. The reddit crowd got the action started last week but they are denouncing silver, now calling it a conspiracy by Wall Street (Citadel / JPMorgan) to offset Gamestop. Ironically they already spurred physical buying by the anti-fiat Peter Schiff fanboys, which is why AMPEX demand surged. While the action probably tapers next few weeks Janet Yellen has made it abundantly clear the administration thinks we need a lot more stimulus & low interest rates gives them room to keep printing money.

Top Bottom