• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I spend tons of money at Gander Mountain on stuff like fishing gear, fishing anything, fishing clothes, kayaks, tents, ammo, just not guns.

bart1533

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    indianapolis/owen co
    Yes ..can't wait..only store my wife doesn't complain about going. I look at my stuff she does her thing and we meet up dome where. Plus free popcorn. Yahoo...I always have to go out of my way to go to Martinsville when I'm going to my property.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bluejeans, shirts, occasionally fishing tackle. Their guide series jeans seem custom-fit for my short-@$$ legs. Not quite as durable as Levis, but at half the price... sign me up.
    I like the RK brand jeans too. Also about half the price of Levis... I think $13.99 for their carpenter jeans.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    the funny thing is there was a rural king in franklin. where the tractor supply is. rural king left tractor king moved in. now they're back about 1/2 mile tractor supply in greenwood.

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    How long ago was it there in Franklin? I moved here in 2007 but spent over 200 days a year traveling for work until the end of 2011.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    How long ago was it there in Franklin? I moved here in 2007 but spent over 200 days a year traveling for work until the end of 2011.

I think the poster is mistaken.

Rural King was never up there that I recall. I've lived in the area for 20 yrs. Tractor Supply was in there...may be it was 'Farm and Fleet' that moved out? I recall there was one of those farm and fleet or Big Blue or some such store up there that closed(went bankrupt) and TSC bought them out.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I think the poster is mistaken.

Rural King was never up there that I recall. I've lived in the area for 20 yrs. Tractor Supply was in there...may be it was 'Farm and Fleet' that moved out? I recall there was one of those farm and fleet or Big Blue or some such store up there that closed(went bankrupt) and TSC bought them out.

That building was the original Walmart back in the day, then it sat empty for a while, then Farm and Fleet, then empty again...maybe a flea market, then TC moved in....

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    That building was the original Walmart back in the day, then it sat empty for a while, then Farm and Fleet, then empty again...maybe a flea market, then TC moved in....

Trader Bakers And Tractor Supply split the old Walmart building. TB closed a couple years ago though I believe but Tractor Supply was there a year or two before Baker's. I think there's another farm supply store on 31 around the Pizza King, Carter Lumber and the Bemis Group (before KYB) but when I'm on 31 I don't really pay that much attention to who's moved in/out. Mostly watching out for people driving 40mph

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    I do not remember if it is posted yet. Open date is 4-3-15 7am. Gun barn opens at 8am

I did the " chat" thing with them on their web site and asked about opening day, they told me 4/18. Now I don't really know when it is????

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I did the " chat" thing with them on their web site and asked about opening day, they told me 4/18. Now I don't really know when it is????

Well, as an inside man. I am the gun barn department manager, I was told Friday is the day for the Soft opening and the grand opening is not till May 2. Only deals for soft opening are what is in the circular. Should be some specials for grand opening though.

Top Bottom