• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I like how Rush rallied the troops against the bill.... after it passed the House... and passed the Senate... and was signed into law by the President.

He's got the largest audience in the world and he purposely waits till its too late to even mention the damn thing.

And even then, its just to score points against Obama. He sure didn't mention that the majority of the votes came from Republicans.

He's doing his part to keep the dittoheads feckless and asleep until it is too late. Well played, Rush. Enjoy your New World Order.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm with Rambone on this one. I doubt Rush would've called out old W for signing this bill into law.

Why not?

Rush criticized Bush for Campaign Finance Reform, Medicare Prescription Pills, inter alia.

He's got the largest audience in the world and he purposely waits till its too late to even mention the damn thing.

As you know his schedule, how was this purposeful?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Why not?

Rush criticized Bush for Campaign Finance Reform, Medicare Prescription Pills, inter alia.

Right...this is typical liberal big gov stuff...

I never said he never touched Bush

What about typical "conservative" big gov stuff like the "USA PATRIOT" act, creation of DHS, etc.

IIRC, Rush was kopacetic with all of that.

I'd have to dig to be sure, but I seem to remember him poo-pooing those who thought the PATRIOT act might lead to some of the same things he's (rightfully) whining about with the NDAA.

Maybe Rush just needs the full steaming pile laid bare before him :poop: to be able to smell the tyranny.

Edit: Though no one knows his motivation, one must question why, if Rush is so upset, he waited until it was a done deal to highlight it. It's not like it wasn't all over Drudge before passage and signing...if you both read Drudge and listen to Rush, it's obvious that Drudge is part of his show prep...on the internet...like he was ragging on liberal reporters for doing just yesterday....ahhhhhh showbiz.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Why not?

Rush spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay people to gather research and stories, and the internet has been buzzing with this story for months. I found it casually in my spare time while working a full-time job.

I find it improbable, if not impossible, to believe that this is some big surprise to him. YMMV

The reason he waited until after it was signed is so he can frame it in a partisan way and use it against Obama. A GOP flag-waver like him can't very well talk about a totalitarian "dictatorship" when this exact bill was being passed by an overwhelmingly Republican majority and written by the last GOP presidential candidate.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    Why are we talking about Bush when we should be demanding a full recall of everyone who voted for this bill?!?!?!?!

They have already established that belonging to the Tea Party, going to an anti big government rally, and stock piling of arms and ammunition are all justified reasons to label you a "Potential Domestic Terrorist"!!!!!!!!

This will allow the army to bash down your door and detain your whole family with no right to a public trial!!!!!!!!

Holy Christ people!!!!!!

Why are we talking about whether or not Rush would roast Bush!?!?!?!?!?

They are coming with black hoods to disappear us all........

Last edited:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Why not?

Those aren't policies that "conservatives" typically endorse. A bigger police state is. To be honest, I'm surprised he's even against this bill, let alone mention it on the air. People are full of surprises I guess.

Don't confuse the libs with facts.

You mean like Rush supporting the bills that opened the door for this crap? I specifically talked about this bill when I stated that Rush probably wouldn't have criticized him. But then again, who knows? Speculation gets us nowhere in an age where we're already screwed.

Top Bottom