• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I could, but I've learned ignorance is preferred rather than being actually having an opinion changed. If people wanted to know the truth, they'd inform themselves, rather that being the typical "I don't know crap about the world" Americans.

I would post the appropriate response but I already got in trouble for that once.

"ignorance" COPOUT ... pun......
    You just refuse to answer because you know you are wrong.

I could, but ........
    No, no you can't.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Turkey media have ID’d the assassin as a serving police officer - Mevlüt Mert Altintas. Member of Ankara police.

Wait a sec...

Turkish to English Translation...

Altin - Gold
    Tas - Stein

I knew it.

aiEJH.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would post the appropriate response but I already got in trouble for that once.

"ignorance" COPOUT ... pun......
    You just refuse to answer because you know you are wrong.

No, no you can't.

Sometimes I have difficulty figuring out your jokes. But since you can't clarify due to being on a short leash, I'll give you a "lol," for effort.

lol

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, another diplomat, Petr Polishkov, who served in Latin America, was shot in or around his Moscow apartment some time after Karlov was shot in Ankara. Might be a total coincidence.

But, Putin's administration is saying that the most likely organization behind Karlov's assassination is.... NATO. Specifically, Britain.

The Turks prefer their own bogeyman, Gulen.

It is a measure of how low America's perceived influence has sunk that Putin doesn't even think we might've been responsible for ordering the Karlov hit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, another diplomat, Petr Polishkov, who served in Latin America, was shot in or around his Moscow apartment some time after Karlov was shot in Ankara. Might be a total coincidence.

But, Putin's administration is saying that the most likely organization behind Karlov's assassination is.... NATO. Specifically, Britain.

The Turks prefer their own bogeyman, Gulen.

It is a measure of how low America's perceived influence has sunk that Putin doesn't even think we might've been responsible for ordering the Karlov hit.

Well, don't forget the Trump factor.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Back? Who wants it back? The Greeks, Romans?

Greeks and Russians. Me. Some others.

At school, I had a professor who told me the Russians would never allow the two German states to unify. PhD in political science. She probably didn't think Trump would win, either. ;)

Hagia Sophia must be a Christian Cathedral again! Where are all our Christian jihadis blowing up people and running them down with trucks in the name of Jesus? ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!

We'd have to tear down the minarets first and do some restoration to the interior, but that is the goal, ultimately. (restoration of the seat of the patriarch, don't need the trucks to run people over...)

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Greeks and Russians. Me. Some others.

I hadn't realized the Russians were in control of Istanbul at some point. The Greeks can't have it because they can't even afford their own nation. I'm not sure how strong you claim is on it, nor anyone else's, but the turks seem to have a pretty legit argument.

Top Bottom