• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    I like the look of it but I was wondering if the gun is reliable. Thank you for your information. How accurate have you shot it from.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Mine was very picky about ammo. Didn't like anything except federal fmjs. It ran perfectly with those and with hornady critical defense which was my carry ammo.

Accuracy wasnt great but that was probably more my fault than the guns.

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    I have tried a few different types of ammo and haven't had a problem. As for accuracy, the laser is right on. I'm pretty new to guns, but my NRA instructor tried it out and agreed. I love the gun, but it does hurt the nerve in my hand at the base of my thumb if I shoot too many rounds. I am hoping the Hogue grip I got will help that.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Mine won't eat the Fiocchi, fails to go into battery by 1-2mm. Haven't found any others it's picky with yet, but I wouldn't be surprised.

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    EDC, shoots all ammo, but Tulammo. The laser is useless outdoors, but the sights are much better than most mouse guns.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    My girlfriend's brother has one, bought it new a few months back. It has been reliable from what he said and I went with him to shoot it once on the day he bought it. My only complaints along with his is the gun is to small and the recoil was somewhat painful and the double action trigger was heavy for me to shoot it accurately.

On my first attempt at shooting his my thumb tripped the mag release during the recoil and caused the mag to eject onto the ground...:n00b:

223380_10150581645675596_667380595_18196193_644879_n.jpg

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    fiocchi

a lot of people report problems with Fiocchi in various 380's and with other calibers by my recollection anyway...i wont touch the stuff but someone out there might say im wrong
    Mine won't eat the Fiocchi, fails to go into battery by 1-2mm. Haven't found any others it's picky with yet, but I wouldn't be surprised.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I'm a DA/SA fan with Sigs and HK's. Love my P230 but was looking for something lighter and somewhat smaller for a pocket.

I was hoping the BG380 would be a sort of mini-P225 DAO.
    From what I've read the later models have the kinks worked out.

I'm finding the DAO on the BG messing with my trigger finger muscle memory since I'm used to Sigs and HK's. I find myself pre-staging the trigger which is not desired. Guess it will just take more practice.

This is my first DAO trigger. Any thoughts on lightening the trigger pull?

Top Bottom