• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I purchased a S&W M&P 15-22 about a week ago from Bradis. I am now looking for 1-2 S&W factory 25round magazines for it. I'm having a difficult time finding them. I'm on about 5 different website notification lists so hope one pans out. Didn’t know if you guys have seen them around at a reasonable price. Not paying 100 for a Magazine. Thank you for the help. :ingo:

anifong

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Marshall County, IN
    I bought one at Bradi's as well, and happened to luck out and catch a 10-rd magazine in stock at Midway, however haven't been able to find any since. Haven't tried to convert the 10-rd into a 25-rd yet, but probably will. Cabela's had some of the Plinker Tactical mags in stock for a bit and I got one of those, but decided to stick with the S&W mags and sold it.
    There's enough 15-22 owners on this board I'll be sure to post something up if I find any.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bought one at Bradi's as well, and happened to luck out and catch a 10-rd magazine in stock at Midway, however haven't been able to find any since. Haven't tried to convert the 10-rd into a 25-rd yet, but probably will. Cabela's had some of the Plinker Tactical mags in stock for a bit and I got one of those, but decided to stick with the S&W mags and sold it.
    There's enough 15-22 owners on this board I'll be sure to post something up if I find any.
    I did this and it wasn't difficult at all, I'm also trying to locate 1 or 2 more S&W factory 25 or the CA compliance 10rds that I can convert. Theres some on arms list for 60.00 each but ill wait till them come back in stock.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    I'm in the same boat as you are.

I will wait for the price to come back down.

If I happen to locate any I will post them up on here. :patriot:

BaseDeltaZero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    South Bend
    I've been shopping for AR15 so I'll be visiting a number of shops in the next few weeks. I'll keep my eye out for them and pick some up. I had the same problem when I bought my 15-22 a few years ago.

Top Bottom