• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redbelly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Avon
    I went shopping last weekend for something in a .40 cal. I had my mind set on the g22 but walked out with the mp40. It felt really good in the hand. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I have shot the g22 several times. Didn't care for the trigger safety after a couple hundred rounds. Other than that, not a single hick-up. Love to hear some feed back on the mp40 from you guys. Thanks!

Picit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Kokomo IN
    Im a huge m&p fan, have owned many glocks but it just feels way better in the hand, grip angle is better for me. Ive tweaked my m&p and would never let it go!! I think you will enjoy it!! Its also made in the US and made from better materials than a "block"

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Wlecome to the M&P club! The m&p is a fantastic weapons system. So far for me, it has proven extremely reliable, with almost 1K rounds down the pipe. Much more so than my Sig P250c. I've tweaked a bit with adding stippling and the APEX FSS and trigger kit. But I have a few friend with stock m&P's , and they've proven just as reliable. I feel it sits in my hand much better than a glock. And as stated above, made in the good ol USA. :patriot:

Happy Shooting!

Top Bottom