• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pete-FWA

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Well..... FWIW, my boss got a new one and less than a month later he wished that he hadn't bought it. When the gunsmith told him there was no real way to smooth out that nasty trigger pull he was pretty bummed.

Which gun are you talking about: Glock, Sigma, or M & P polymer?

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    You are talking oranges and watermellons. Perhaps you should be carrying a Mac-10 with a 30 shot clip. PP is to protect yourself in a close encounter, ususally within a few feet. 99.999% of gun owners will never have to use their firearm in this type of situation.

Pete-FWA

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Was hoping you meant Sigma...figured so, but didn't want to be disapointed and wrong :lol2: :n00b:

Sigma sounds like one I don't need to shoot.

Still thinking on the M & P vs. something else

indyninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Is it really that far off. why do you need to carry a 357 revolver? You are such a great shot wouldn't a .22 to the head work.

PS: It's 2008 not 1968

You are talking oranges and watermellons. Perhaps you should be carrying a Mac-10 with a 30 shot clip. PP is to protect yourself in a close encounter, ususally within a few feet. 99.999% of gun owners will never have to use their firearm in this type of situation.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    my friend has a 40cal sigma and he has never had a problem with it. its cheap but that doesnt make it bad, its great for carry cuz the trigger is sooo stiff that there is no chance for an accidental discharge. i dont think id ever need one tho, ive got my GLOCK... now my friend and i were messing with the glock and the sigma and we swapped barrels and the GLOCK barrel fit in the sigma.... we didnt fire it but it did cycle.. pretty funny seeing the GLOCK barrel in a S&W.. but yea S&W jocked off GLOCK on this one.

Top Bottom